Nov 14, 2009

Journal your Christmas...



Today I prepared my album for Shimelles next class 'Journal Your Christmas'  I cut all the cardstock and now have an album big enough to run from Dec 1st until Jan 6th....

I've gone with another 6x6 album - just the same as my Fall In Love album.  I loved working with that size and style as it makes everything feel relaxed and simple - I don't want to feel like it has to be perfect as December is stressful already - I want this to be FUN!!!  I tend to be a perfectionist if I use a proper album...but thanks to all I have learned from Kara Haupt this year, I feel much more relaxed in my journaling and am enjoying it soooooo much more than formal scrapbooking :)

I still haven't made it to the scrapbook store to get supplies for my class, but I have been collecting things together and have a box with old tags and cards in it, Christmas photographs from years past, Starbucks cups and sleeves to cut up....festive papers and supplies......so I just need to get a few REAL supplies to add to all of that - then I will print pictures off as we go through the month too.

I can't wait to start!!!  :)

Anyone else joining in????  Or doing Ali Edwards 'December Daily' ???
Related Posts with Thumbnails