Nov 4, 2009

Five things I have to have every day :)




My Iphone  -  I HEART my iphone!!  Love love LOVE it!!!  Can't imagine not having it with me!  It's like my third arm now :)  I am the Queen of apps and have pages and
pages of them now :)  



Coffee first thing in the morning.  Lloyd leaves it by my bed before he goes to work.  Sometimes he leaves a little note on the top and I've kept all of these notes over the years and have them in a special jar.  I prefer the mornings when he goes in late though - and he has coffee with me before he goes!  On those mornings he spoils me though because he still makes me an extra coffee in a thermos and leaves it by my bed so I get two coffees on those days :)



My mac laptop.  Used for my coursework, for blogging, for editing pictures, for staying in touch with everyone.....for writing, journaling, Emailing, Facebooking....EVERYTHING!!!  My source for information, music, recipes....my go to for anything these days....



No day is complete without this guy......'nuff said ;)



Or this crazy bunch ;)


and the rest of the family (the furry/ hairier kind) - (the cats there are plenty of pics of lol):




So I guess thats more than 5 things but family kind of emcompasses more than one thing - 
so forgive me ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails