Nov 30, 2009

New Moon....




On Saturday we went to see New Moon at last! After last years 'first night' experience, we 
decided to leave it a week or so before going to see it - to avoid the crowds and screaming 
teens ;)


There was a bit of an 'Oooooooh' over a half naked Jacob, but apart from that there was no 
screaming like last time!


All in all I REALLY enjoyed this movie - sooooooo much better than the first one - you could 
tell more money had been spent and more time had been taken to make it a GOOD movie!  
New Moon was also my favourite book :)


Lloyd really enjoyed it and had a lot of questions about the two last books having seen this
film! He likes the first movie too which we have on dvd (I know I said I'd never buy it lol but I 
gave in hahaha). In fact after watching Twilight on Sunday he said he would have liked to 
see New Moon AGAIN!! :)


This weekend we also watched 'Crossing Over' again......and 'Firewall' again....and we watched 'The Proposal' too :) Lots of relaxing with movies over the last few days!!!


ETA: Stupid blogger is playing up with the editing on my posts again so words are split between lines and there are big gaps between paragraphs no matter what I do :(
Related Posts with Thumbnails