Nov 26, 2009

Stupid people.......grrrrr!!

GGgggrrr!!  Susannah and Laurence came home VERY upset today.  Susannah was crying and screaming outside.  Two BIG dogs had followed them up our driveway and were circling them, jumping up...generally being nasty!!!

These same two dogs were the ones who tried to attack Laurence and his friends in the Summer when they were cycling to school.  They are NOT nice dogs.  One is a Bullmastiff - a big powerful dog!!  the other is a big Boxer cross....

I managed to get Susannah and Laurence in the house but the dogs were trying to push their way in - and they were jumping up at the door (brand new bloody door to the mudroom!!!) and once we were all inside the dogs circled the house jumping at the windows and doors - even though I told the children to stay away from the windows to not entice them :(

It was HORRIBLE!!

These dogs belong to a girl in Susannahs class - yes - the SAME STUPID family who were supposed to take Susannah to see The Lion King but then on the DAY of the party told the girls (dressed in their best for the theatre) that the Lion King was too expensive so they were going to go swimming instead - and then they got to the pool too late for swimming.

The SAME family who told me Susannah would be back at 7am after a sleepover because their Daughter was in a horse show all day - but then they took her with them and Susannah was still not back at mid day!!!  No phone call and they didn't answer their cell phone!!!!!!  :(

The SAME family that drives a truck with no windscreen wipers!!!  That thinks breakfast means going to about 5 fast food restaurants in less than two hours!!!!  And eats at every single one!!!!  Who goes to the zoo - gets there and then realises they don't have their purse on them so has to go home!!!  :(

This is a STUPID family and we already have stopped Susannah going there.  I just don't feel they are safe for Susannah to spend time with.

Anyway.......Susannah phoned the family and told them the dogs were here.  They could hear me in the back yelling I am sure lol.......the guy turns up in his truck and the dogs run round from the back of the house.  They had scratched my door and ripped open a bag of grass seed which went everywhere!!!  The guy gets out with his hands in his pocket and says half heartedly 'sorry'......

This is when I let RIP and really laid into the guy!!!  OMG!!!  I was yelling and shouting at him!  I told him he'd BETTER be sorry....that I have a good mind to report them as these dogs have already been in trouble at the school for attacking kids.....I told him he didn't bloody look sorry to me and that he didn't even have the decency to take his bloody hands out of his pockets!  I told him my kids were TERRIFIED - that the bloody dogs had scratched up my brand new doors and windows and I had mud EVERYWHERE!!!!!

He just said another 'sorry' and acted reeeeaaaallly NOT bothered at all - so I yelled something else and stormed inside and locked the door.  I was sooooo MAD!!!

Laurence had had to protect Susannah all the way up our LONG driveway.....and what if it had been Sam outside in the Summer - he wouldn't stand a chance against that dog - I could barely keep it out of the mudroom!!!  :(  What if they had found Charlie our pig????

I was shaking and mad as hell - I called Lloyd and got him out of a meeting and he is stopping off on his way home to get the proper address, then he's calling the police - he just wants it reported in case those dogs get out again and attack someone!!!

It really seemed like the STUPID man didn't care :(

I wanted to slap him!!!!  :(

I really do NOT like scenes or falling out with people like that - but seeing Susannah in tears coming up the driveway with Laurences arms around her - and seeing those vicious dogs circling our houses and jumping up at us.....and then his smug unapologetic face and empty apology........grrrrrr...well, I just lost it!
Related Posts with Thumbnails