Nov 10, 2009

Suggestions please....



Anyone who knows me, knows I am a little obsessed with notebooks.  I particularly like spiral bound notebooks and they HAVE to have lines....

I have a large collection of notebooks scattered about the house for writing lists, journal entries, notes, recording homeschool info....all kinds of reasons.

Since the summer I have been obsessed with decorating notebooks - in particular composition books - the cheap little notebooks with the hard spine from dollarama or wherever.  I have a HUGE collection of beautiful notebooks now for every season.

This one above is a small, purse sized notebook that I altered a few weeks back.  It has been sitting on my bedside table ever since, waiting patiently to be written in.

The problem is, I want to use this book for something special - I just don't know what.

I would love some suggestions on what to use this little notebook for.  Right now I am focused very much on goals for the next year, gratitude journaling (although I already have a gratitude journal) and health.  I was thinking of a food/ exercise journal but I don't think that feels right.  I do LOVE to make lists......any ideas there???

I have a burning desire to write in this book (yes I'm obsessed lol)....
All suggestions appreciate (apart from ones suggesting I need treatment ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails