Dec 7, 2009

A little bit of yumminess.....






I'm sat here having a cuppa and one of Tara's  fabulous Whipped Shortbreads!!  I've made a version of these for the last few years - ever since I've had my kitchen aid mixer, but when I saw Taras recipe earlier I just HAD to try them out :)

As you can see, Sam and I tried one warm out of the oven too :)  Yummy :)  Well, what else can you do with the broken ones????  ;)

Sam is wearing what he announced at LEAST three times to me this morning is a "T-SHIRT WITH A HOOD MOM!!!  ISN'T THAT COOL???  AND WHATS GREAT IS WHEN A TREE FALLS ON THE HOUSE IT WILL KEEP ME DRY!!!"

?????????

Anyway Tara - the kids say thank you for todays after school snack ;)  and I thank you for my afternoon snack with my cuppa ;)  Lloyd doesn't thank you for the fact he now has to buy me bigger pants ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails