Dec 7, 2009

O Christmas Tree...



This tree above is in the sitting room/ family room.




This tree is in the dining room.  There will be a train going around the bottom of it - we're still waiting for it to arrive!!  We've given up pushing the bottom branches up - you can see where the kitten keeps climbing on them and they are hanging unevenly lol!




This is the children's tree and was decorated totally by the them this year - most years I help (re-do it subtley lol) but this year I let them do it all - lights, tinsel, decorations!!!  We didn't hang ANY of our precious decorations on it this year because of the kitten :(  I miss seeing our special ornaments but it's important they don't get broken!!!  This poor tree is a bit old now and I think we might need a new one next year - it's looking a bit worse for wear this year :(  I think thats why I let the children have fun decorating it :)  I try not to cringe too much when I look at it - I try to smile instead and hide my perfectionist side when I see the tinsel plonked on and the ornaments all on the same branches or all on one side ;)

It's beautiful because my children decorated it  ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails