Dec 1, 2009

MY Banoffee pie ;)






So here are pictures of MY banoffee pie!  A layer of base made from crushed cookies and melted butter. Then a layer of caramel made from boiled condensed milk (I would have used 2 cans if I had had them because I made a BIG tray of this).
Then a layer of banana (I used 4)
Then a layer of whipped cream.
Then grated chocolate all over the top :)

It was a BIG hit for dessert tonight!!!!  If I had to say anything bad about it, I would say that the layer of caramel wasn't thick enough - because I only used one can and then made a bigger tray of pie.  I should have used two cans to have a thick enough layer.

Mind you, having a thinner layer of caramel made it a less sickly pie!!

We have another half of the tray for dessert tomorrow :)  Perfect!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails