Jan 25, 2010

FOR TODAY...





Outside my window...it has been snowing for the last few days - just lightly but constantly, and it has been accumulating.  The trees look so beautiful all covered in heavy snow.  I noticed it was light when the children walked for the school bus this morning - days are getting longer :)

I am thinking...about Rhona and her family, who said goodbye to their little dog today after 9 1/2 years.  It's so hard to say goodbye to a pet even when you know you are doing what is best for them.  

I am thankful for...a cozy house full of laughter today, fun family life, my camera for capturing memories.

I am wearing... a black top with holes in it, because I don't want to wear a good one at home any more because I'm just going to get more holes in them....so I am just going to wear the ones with holes in them when I'm at home!  Where do these holes come from????

I am remembering...the day my neighbour killed the rabbit!!  My Ex emailed me today to remind me of the day we watched my neighbour accidently kill a pet rabbit....omg it was so funny...but not.....if you know what I mean....

I am going... to bed early tonight - I was awake at 5:20am today because Lloyd woke me up when he got in the shower.  

I am currently reading...Family Fun magazine (Valentine crafts), Scrapbook Inspirations, CK magazine.  Body and Soul magazine.....nothing deep - just magazines :)  

I am hoping...the weather warms up towards the end of the week so we can get out and enjoy this new snow.

On my mind...frustration over a couple of people and a certain situation - different people/ same situation.....sigh

Noticing that.....the more I stay home,the more relaxed I am - the more relaxed I am, the happier I am - the happier I am, the happier everyone else is!  I am feeling very much like being a homebody right now!

Pondering these words... I now pronounce you Husband and Wife...remembering that day :)

From the kitchen...I made yummy potato and bacon soup for dinner tonight - it's another favourite here.  I left the skins on the potatoes when I diced them and as they broke down, so did the skins.  It adds extra fibre and extra vitamin c.  We eat the soup with wholewheat buns and it disappears fast - very warming on a cold snowy day like today.

Around the house...normal family life....Chris has the week off of school this week.  Susie and Laurie have Friday off.  Making plans for Susannah's birthday and Abigail and Sam's party.

One of my favorite things...relaxing in my chair digital scrapbooking and listening to Justin Hines

Related Posts with Thumbnails