Jan 15, 2010

Hoar frost....

Pop over to the Yellow Farmhouse and check out the stunning Hoar Frost pictures form today.....Winter can be sooooo beautiful!  We are having gorgeous temperatures but it doesn't feel that warm actually because it's so grey out!!!  I think it actually felt warmer yesterday because it was sunny!  Amazing how warm that sunshine can make you feel even on a cold day!!

Ok...back to my decluttering!!  Inspired by Rhona  I am decluttering my bedroom closets and my bathroom cupboards....and getting rid of lots of 'stuff'!!!

Oh and last night I found a Ladybug walking about on the wall!!!  Sam was soooooo thrilled :)  He made a home for it for ages with his Lego and then they set it free on Lloyds new houseplant.....Summer is JUST around the corner......lol :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails