Jan 8, 2010

My first attempt at digital scrapbooking!!!!!



Well....it was quite a task, but after a few trials and errors I FINALLY created a page!!!  It may look very simple compared to most peoples beautifully decorated pages but Photoshop is completely new to me - and Photoshop Elements 8 was TERRIFYING!!!  I still have no clue what I'm doing - I wanted my page to be 8.5 x 11 but somehow couldn't do that (lol) so I have a 12 x 12 which I will have to print out at Costco.....sigh...

The elements and papers were ones I bought from Pickleberry Pop and that site was wonderfully easy to use!!!  I still can't believe how much beautiful paper and how many amazing embellishments you can get for ushc a low price - and of course the beauty of digital is that you can use them again and again!!

I think (once I get the hang of 'Elements 8') I'm going to LOVE digital!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails