Feb 10, 2010

Abigails Junque Journal.....




and while Abby and I were busy working on our journals, Sam was busy with paper and stapler...and my Stickles....and spare letter sheets...he was making books and painting jars and he also made this basket ALL BY HIMSELF!!!  I thought it was really neat - then he told me he had made it for holding marshmallows and popcorn during a movie this afternoon!!!  He's not as silly as he looks ;)  

So this afternoon we snuggled under blankets and watched Night at the Museum 2 :)  And he got to use his basket :)



Tonight Lloyd and I are running out to do some birthday shopping.....yes we have ANOTHER birthday this weekend.....it's also Valentines Day AND a three day weekend because our Province is one of the lucky ones here in Canada to celebrate Family Day :)  Our Province was actually the one that started  Family Day

We have a few other errands to run while we're out too but we're not having date night this week as we're out with friends on Friday night and we're out again on Sunday....so tonight is just errands and a quick bite at Timmys or somewhere.....still, it will be just us - even if we are child-focused!!

I'm hoping to head somewhere for the new yarn I need and I hopefully to Education Station too.  

Ok, got to tidy up here a bit and then hop in the bath for half an hour I think before Lloyd gets home from work.....

Whatever you are up to, I hope you have a lovely evening! It's been a gorgeous sunshiney day :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails