Feb 26, 2010

date night...

Last night Lloyd and I went to New Asian Village for dinner.  We had a lovely supper together and were laughing because he was telling me how our server looked like Monkey - and I thought he was saying he looked like a monkey and I was thinking he was being rude and he was laughing because I thought he was being rude when he was talking about Monkey from a tv show.....an OLD tv show....

THIS  tv show.  I don't think I EVER watched this show lol but I guess Lloyd did!!!

I love the atmosphere in the new restaurant BUT I much prefer the food at our usual Indian restaurant.   It wasn't the first time we'd been there and I still think the other place is better.  The food was ok - just not as good - I didn't bother with dessert, so we went to Starbucks afterwards for coffee and I had a hot chocolate for my dessert instead :)  We sat by the fire and chatted for a while.

I bought a book I needed for a project we're working on next week, and we picked up a birthday gift Susannah needs for a birthday party.  Then home...

It was a nice evening.  I'm looking forward to next weeks night out when we're meeting Val and James again :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails