Feb 26, 2010

French knitting










Yesterday we bought two French Knitting sets and this morning we set to work with them!  We have been curled up in bed watching the breakfast news and the children have been knitting.  Abby got straight to it and had a long snake coming out fairly fast.  Sam needed a little help.  He is left handed and found it a little fiddly - maybe I should have set it up in a different direction for him (???) but he soon got the hang of it and now he can do it all by himself and says he wants to keep doing it all day (although right now he is in the shower singing lol)  

Last night I started two granny squares using a crochet app I added to my iphone.  I've made some progress and I'm a little bit happier.  I bought a cart load of yarn yesterday (Lloyd is a little freaked I think hahahaha) and am excited about making a blanket.  Watch this space!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails