Feb 23, 2010

For today.....



Outside my window...it's foggy - again!!!  it's been foggy about 30 days since January 1st!!!  What is WITH this weather???  Thankfully it normally clears and leaves a gorgeous day - or a beautiful frost.  Today it is supposed to be the last of the frost and  it is supposed to be above freezing all week long!!  Woohoo :)



I am thinking...that I just can't WAIT until tomorrow - no plans at all - at least until the evening!  I am soooo looking forward to a quiet day at home :)  I am looking forward to going out for a walk and enjoying the peace and privacy of home after the chaos of yesterday and our busy Tuesday.

I am thankful for...my family.  For my wonderful husband and my great kids - been reading some things this morning that make me just UTTERLY grateful.

From the learning rooms...various projects, crafts, etc going on.  We're reading two books. (Abigail is reading one to herself and we're reading one together).  Art classes continues and we go to collect Abigails pottery pieces from the kiln this Friday.  Playing plenty of games to help Sam with his reading/ numbers...

From the kitchen...far too much baking going on...sigh...but luckily it disappears fast with so many in the house :)  I am loving my kitchen this Winter and how easy it makes baking and cooking.

I am wearing...just my nightwear as I'm in bed....

I am remembering...how lucky I am.....after reading a blog this morning that makes me want to hold my little ones close today!

I am creating...knitting projects, my junque journals, a few mini albums, some digital pages....

I am currently reading...Wicked ( kind of the prequel to The Wizard of Oz)

I am hoping...the fog isn't too bad on the way in to town....or that at least it clears before I have to leave.....or I won't want to go!!!  Right now I can barely see the end of my driveway!!



I am hearing...the children laughing downstairs - Laurence and Susannah are getting ready for school, Sam and Abby are getting ready for their day of homeschool.  Mike Sobel is doing the weather on tv.....

Around the house...not much - although - as mentioned - decluttering still ranks right up there.

One of my favorite things...having coffee with Lloyd in the mornings before he leaves for work.
Related Posts with Thumbnails