Feb 17, 2010

My first knitting project....










I finished this scarf for Abby a couple of weeks ago...it's nice and long so she can wear it in many different ways and wrap it round lots of times for warmth :)  it matches her pink coat.  

Now I'm knitting two red and white ones for Chris and Susannah (Vic colours) and one red and black one for Laurence (his request) and I also have some other knitting projects going on.  I'm teaching myself to use circle needles so I can knit legwarmers and (hats to match the  scarves) and purl/ knit patterns into the scarves as well as changing colours etc frequently so I can add patterns/ letters into the scarves.  

I am really happy with my progress as I only started a few weeks ago and have learned so much already.    Lloyd even joked about getting Alpacas in with the horses when we get them - so we can get our own yarn!!!  Hahahaha!  
Related Posts with Thumbnails