Feb 17, 2010

Random Dozen...





1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?   I loved the look of that Snowboardcross yesterday....I also like figureskating and rythmic gymnastics.....

2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?  I remember the Olympic Mascot for the Moscow Olympics in 1980 - I had a little bear keyring and removed the keyring part and used him as a bear friend / pet for my Sindy dolls.  I remember him soooo well!


3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics? Not personally  I think my sister dated a champion trampolinist or something or other once.....something like that?? But not for long.....and I don't know that he ever went to the Olympics - oh saying that, an Olympian came to our school once and did a gym class with us - how awful but I can't even remember who he was!!!  I think it was Geoff Capes....but it might not have been....it was a big guy though!  Lol!


4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?  Not doing mornings, thumb sucking,  doing crafts with kids, creating traditions, blogging too much ;)  


5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?  Yes, we studied it in Primary school...


6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?   YES!!!  I have a sign hanging beside my bed that reads 'I don't do mornings'


7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)   Yes - I can do CPR, and yes I have - but not for long because luckily someone took over from me.  I was then the person who went and called the ambulance and went outside to wait for it....


8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.   Japan to see the cherry blossoms in the Springtime


9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?  no but I have helped a couple have a baby girl.


10. What is the last book you read?  I'm reading 'Wicked'.


11. Do you enjoy sleeping late?   NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random??  Ok...hhmmm what is the best thing about today?  It's Wednesday!!  Which means I get to choose whether to stay home tonight OR whether to go out for date night.  Or we did think about just running to Costco for a few things and grabbing a coffee afterwards......OR heading to WEM as we need to pick something up there.  But I think I feel like staying home again and cuddling up with a movie!  So thats my plan!!  So dinner is going in the crockpot now on high and we can have dinner at home and a movie instead :)  But it's nice having the choice for sure!  I think thats what I liked about valentines Day - we had a table booked for brunch at a golf course but really didn't feel like going out after all - so we cancelled and stayed home in the warm and relaxed instead :)  But it was nice to have the choice!



12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?   I did LOVE the golden beet salad at La Ronde.....that was delicious!!  I also loved the crepe that Lloyd chose at The Creperie!!! I always enjoy the buffet at A Taste of India....I LOVE the Butter Chicken at Joeys South.  I like the crab cakes at Moxies.....


Find your random dozen HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails