Feb 7, 2010

Susannah's birthday fun continues...




Yesterday Lloyd was up very early and took Chris to his speech competition.  

Laurence was at his friends house still, having slept over for two nights.  

I was at the house with the younger three and Susannah's friend who had slept over.  I made waffles for breakfast and we had those with fresh fruit as well as lots of extra toppings - whipped cream, syrup, sprinkles, grated chocolate etc etc.......the kids had a great time creating the most amazing looking waffles!!

I went into my craft room and started to work on my junque journal - the girls pottered about but it wasn't long before they followed me in and asked what I was up to - they were interested in my junque journal so I showed them the youtube video so they could see what they are - that lead to Susannah showing her friend her art journals - and that lead to them creating new art journals, new art journal pages and basically getting all arty and creative!  

Susannah's friend created two new journals to take home - one is a gift for her Aunt and one for herself.  Susannah created a new double page spread in her art journal all about her birthday celebrations with her friends.

Sam and Abby got busy rubber stamping and creating :)  

I am loving my junque journal - i'll have to photograph it later!!  I think I will have to get Lloyd to bring in my keepsake boxes so I can go through them and add things to my junque journal.   
Related Posts with Thumbnails