Mar 4, 2010

And talking of snuggles....

My neighbour came over yesterday with her little boy.  So so sweet.  7 weeks old now.

Bailey, their dog came over too - he's been a little jealous since the baby arrived and so he came inside and enjoyed all the love he received from Abby and Sam, while I enjoyed all the snuggles with the teeny tiny baby :)

It was so cute - little M was getting warm in the sling, so his Mommy took him out and handed him to me and he was ok for a minute or two and then started to cry - I told him off (lol) and told him he was supposed to make me look like an expert because I've had five children - and that he wasn't allowed to cry. I handed him back to his Mommy and he stopped crying - I told him that was just typical and he looked at me and WINKED!!!  Literally WINKED!!!  A few of us saw it and it was sooooo funny!!

I mean I know he just kind of squinted - but the timing was perfect ;)

Anyway it wasn't me - it was his diaper bothering him because he kept crying for his Mom too ;)  Phew!!

So cute.  Teeny tiny.  Gummy smiles :)  Is there anything sweeter?
Related Posts with Thumbnails