Mar 5, 2010

Friday Fill ins





1. Why are you making such a mess with the bird seeds little Common Redpolls?  The other birds don't like when you empty the feeders onto the floor in one day!
2. I want you to take the time to think things through.
3. If they don't show up on Monday, then it will be on my terms.
4. Everything is up in the air for us at the moment and all we can do is wait and see what happens.
5. I could use a pair of sunglasses or a brighter screen - the sun is so bright I am squinting and its hard to see the screen - all I can see is my own reflection lol.
6. At the moment I'm sat out on the deck in the sunshine, with a coffee and my macbook, listening to the birds chirp (and a magpie calling) and the snow melt - drip, drip, drip and then I'm going to go back inside and check on my Son with the tonsil the size of a golf ball and see what the others want to do for the rest of the day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to an unplanned evening after our plans were changed (for good reasons though), tomorrow my plans include lapping up this great weather and Sunday, I want to continue to enjoy this gorgeous weather - maybe head to the river valley or out to Elk Island or somewhere.  We have no fixed plans as such but no doubt we will do something somewhere!  



You can find your Friday fill-ins HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails