Mar 24, 2010

Paper bag album...so far




This was my little project today - still quite a lot to do but the paper that I painted with a wash earlier is now dry and I have started attaching it to the mini album.  It has a lovely shimmer to it.

I will put a title on the cover too....just not sure what yet..

Well, I have been out to pick Laurie up from badminton and gave his friend a ride home too.  They had a FABULOUS day at the P.A.R.T.Y program today - they learned sooooo much and said it was very eye-opening and has left a BIG effect on them!!!  They had a LOT to say about it all and Laurence was full of stories about everything that happened and all they saw and heard!  Some very sad and graphic stories :(  
I hope it stays with them and keeps them all safe!!

Now for dinner and then Lloyd and I are heading out.  
Related Posts with Thumbnails