Mar 31, 2010

Random Dozen...





1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?  I think they are cute and look very sweet and 'Eastery' but I personally don't eat them - YUCK!!!  Some of my children like them and so we buy them....

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?  Alcohol ;)  Or a soak in the bath...or holding Lloyds hand...having him there...


3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?  
YES!!!  We rarely get rain - we live in a  drought area - we get some snow during winter - not as much as most parts of Canada though.  In the warmer months we get very little rain - the odd thunder storm but last year we didn't even really get that here - all the storms seemed to keep missing our place - our pond even dried up :(  I love the sound of rain and that smell after the rain - so fresh :)  Now when it rains I fling open the windows and listen to it :)  I love having a  wraparound porch as it means that no matter what direction the rain is falling, there is always somewhere outside I can sit without getting wet :)

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?  
Hahahaha  ok um....I have to admit that I DID answer this to my husband but the answer is not suitable to put here - but did get a big laugh from both of us........

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
 I've always quite fancied a tongue piercing but I suck my thumb so that kind of puts me off...I like the idea of a tongue piercing because it isn't obvious but you can show people and shock them - it's quite conservative but shocking too ;)


6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? A few... :)

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?  
Eeew definitely Cadburys and NOT  Reeces!!

8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
About half an hour ago I took a picture of the children at our latest geocache site - and in particular a picture of Susannah by the sign of an old school site that closed down in 1951!!  It was really interesting!!

9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?  
Still Alice.  Not sure what I will read next.  I am currently reading magazines.....

10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
That frustrating feeling when you turn around and see it all dirty again - that feeling of 'why bother' - with 5 kids, two dogs....the dust, dirt etc never ends...you get the kitchen clean and you turn around and it's a mess again!  So I figure I may as well just keep it clean enough - and have fun and enjoy life instead ;)


11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?  I don't like flip flops - so NONE!!  I do love sandals though :)  Lovely strappy sandals :)

12. Which color makes you happiest?  
Turquoise!!  The colour of swimming pools, the colour of the lakes in Banff and Jasper National Parks....it reminds me of Summer :)


Find your Random Dozen HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails