Mar 9, 2010

Sunny side up...


I was thinking about one of Mel's comments on my blog about 'over-easy' eggs and it reminded me how I still smile when we eat out in diners here in Canada.  Even after all these years it still seems sooooo 'American' to order my eggs 'over-easy' or 'sunny side up'  or my desserts 'a la mode'  lol!!

This morning we headed to Denny's for brunch and it's very much one of those places where you need to know what you want and how you want it...

Laurence is still off of school.  He feels fine and seems fine.  His tonsils are still big but not causing any problems at all - from what I've read they can stay big for up to two weeks....he could be back at school really but he isn't that keen on school and I'm not that bothered - I like having him home - so he's still home - says he might go back tomorrow or Thursday.  
Related Posts with Thumbnails