Apr 16, 2010

Mmmmmmm






Stacey asked how I liked the Pumpkin Spice Makes Everything Nice so I thought I'd reply with some pictures!  I made it for a late lunch today!!  I couldn't have it for breakfast, because I have a Green Monster for breakfast and that fills me up each day and keeps me going until early afternoon!  So I've just had this now at 2:30!!  Abigail had some too and loved it!  I couldn't eat the whole bowl myself lol!  

I followed the recipe exactly except I topped mine with organic granola with pumpkin seeds and flax seed - and a few chopped up dates for sweetness.  With the bananas and pumpkin in it - and almond milk, it was plenty sweet enough though - LOVELY!!!  If you like oatmeal you will LOVE this :)  

This was a really easy, quick recipe and total comfort food - very nutritious too - and as I had pumpkin in this mornings green monster anyway, it was a perfect recipe to use some of it up!!!  Have a go!!

I am totally STUFFED now until we make our pizzas tonight!   
Related Posts with Thumbnails