Apr 19, 2010

Toadstools and Fairy Rings....














This afternoon we took a blanket outside and sat in the sunshine to do our craft.  We found this wonderful craft HERE - which I think you'll agree is a FAB blog full of great ideas to keep little ones busy!!

This craft uses up some of the plastic Easter eggs - especially broken ones!!  Sam and Abigail really enjoyed creating the toadstools and deciding what colours to paint them!!  :)  Then they helped decide where to put the fairy ring and how to arrange the toadstools!!

I love the end result!!!  Not sure how long they will last - whether the dogs will attack them or the weather!!  But for now I think they look soooo pretty :)  

Of course (as the other website mentions lol) Laurence came home from school and burst out laughing saying they look like a bunch of schlongs!!  Hahahaha....well yes, they do...BUT - to Sam and Abigail - and to me, they are toadstools and I think they are lovely :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails