Jun 25, 2010

Friday Fill-ins!!







And...here we go!

1. On vacation, I like beautiful natural surroundings, no crowds, capturing it all with my camera, slowing down and enjoying every moment, not trying to cram too much in, remembering that less is more.
2. I miss paddling my toes and hopping waves with the children in the ocean.
3. One of my favorite vacation spots is Canmore and spending time in the area surrounding that little town.
4.It's hard to see the stars in a sky lit up by a full moon.
5. Up, up and away in a plane I go on two trips later this year.
6. Bananas are an important ingredient in Green Monsters.  I miss them and really should start drinking them again.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing on the porch for a while again once my laptop and phone are charged then watching a movie with the children, tomorrow my plans include taking Laurence to a party, maybe helping Tess design a flyer for a business venture...maybe swimming with the kids - or the splashpark or lake and Sunday, I want to see whats happening around the city and then decide!



Find your Friday Fill ins HERE
Related Posts with Thumbnails