Jun 27, 2010

Getting to know you Sunday!!



1. If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?My boobs - lifted back into place lol - definitely :)  

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
No.  I don't really watch any tv apart from Greys Anatomy on dvd each Fall.  Oh and Global Breakfast news.

3. Favorite clothing brand?
Reitmans. 

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
Hhhmmmm well I had a maid/ cleaning service last year and it was ok.....but I went through three companies and none of them did what I really wanted them to do.  In the end I gave up.  So probably the shopping spree...actually I'd prefer a gardener.

5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Abigail might enjoy it but I think it's a bit glitzy for me lol...

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Giselle from Enchanted.....

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Every movie makes me bawl my eyes out lol!  Probably Toy Story 3 last weekend :)

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
My nose - Susannah broke it for me.  My toe....from things falling out of the freezer.  
Related Posts with Thumbnails