Mar 29, 2011

Balloon modelling workshop!!



Today Abigail took part in a balloon modelling workshop put on by Edmonton public libraries.  She REALLY enjoyed this!!  Abby has been fascinated by balloon modelling for a while now and has had a few kits at home - as soon as I heard about this workshop I KNEW I had to sign her up for it - especially as I knew that the girl running the class was homeschooled and has won several awards for her balloon modelling and runs a successful balloon modelling company now!!  Her Mom is on the homeschool group I belong to and I had heard endless good things about her!!
Abby really enjoyed the workshop and is thrilled that the bag she brought home includes a list of places to get all the professional quality supplies!!

The workshop was free and included all the supplies - it was wonderful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails