Mar 29, 2011

Valentines Day catch up....





How was your valentines Day??  Mine was lovely :)  I was woken with snuggles from my gorgeous boy.  Abigail made me coffee in my heart mug!  Sam made me toast on a Valentine plate :)

I had lovely sweet messages from friends on Facebook. And text messages too :)

I had a LOVELY lunch out with my friend JoAnne :)  I came home from that and found the children had decorated the house with love hearts all over the walls that had loving messages all over them!!  how wonderful :)  

I had popped in to Sweet Sues and got each of them a chocolate heart lollipop and also a box of chocolates.  Abigail went out with Lloyd for her birthday celebration, but the rest of us curled up and watched Ghost and Sleepless in Seattle and ate chocolates by the fire :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails