Apr 13, 2011

For Today......

Outside My Window... it's cloudy and getting colder.  After some lovely warm days and a wonderful thaw, we are expecting a fair bit of snow in the next day or so.  I keep hearing anything from 5cm to 30cm mentioned by people on Facebook.  I don't actually mind the fact we are getting snow.  We always get a big dump again around now.  I have pictures from last year.  It's not like we were going to have a dry Easter anyway.....so we may as well get more moisture :)  I'm going to head out today for groceries, gas and a few odds and ends, then I won't need to worry until Saturday if necessary.

I am thinking...about life, love, trust.....especially trust.

I am thankful for... friendships - I am so so VERY lucky with the friends in my life.  Truly truly grateful for them ALL - my amazing friends who live close by and are always there for me, the ones I see now and then who live fairly locally, the ones internationally that I know but may not have seen for a long time but stay in touch.....AND the new friends who I have never met in real life but who have touched my heart in ways I can not explain!!  I am extremely blessed and completely grateful xxx

From the kitchen...I am excited to be planning something BIG regarding the kitchen....and also we are having a Yorkshire pudding cook-off!!  A competition between us and chef friend to see who can make the best yorkies :)  That will be a lot of fun!!  The children from the families are going to be the judges on whose taste best :)

I am wearing...pj bottoms and a grey top

I am creating...altered furniture for the basement and the childrens bedrooms :)  We are all loving it :)

I am going...to use the bad weather tomorrow as an excuse to finally hibernate and catch up on chores around this place - laundry, windows, floors, painting......
I am reading...coursework for a class I'm taking.

I am hoping...Laurence gets his learners permit very soon as I am excited to let him drive - I think he will make an excellent driver!!

I am hearing... Abby cuddling Kitty and talking lovingly, Sam playing with his new dinosaur Lego.  He got this AMAZING dinosaur Lego kit that can transform the dinosaur into three different ones.  He loves it :)

Around the house...I never seem to be home to do anything lately.  I'm hoping for heavy snow for a couple of days so I have an excuse to stay home and rest and catch up with a few things!!

One of my favorite things...Finding old furniture thats really cheap and can be altered into something perfect for my home.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...catching up on chores around the house, on coursework, going to take Susie to a party sleepover, use up some more coupons before the end of the month!!




Related Posts with Thumbnails