Apr 13, 2011

Tonights dessert...




I am still busy using up my coupons from the wonderful coupon book I bought from my friend Samantha.  Only another couple of weeks left to make the most of them!!!  Today we went and got these GORGEOUS chocolate dipped strawberries as I had a coupon for a free box from Edible Arrangements!!  I was sooo impressed!  These would make a lovely git - they come in such a lovely box, wrapped in a ribbon and then in a gift bag!!  The strawberries are HUGE, sweet and the chocolate was gorgeous :)  Yum!!!  The kids were ALL very impressed too :)  
The girl that worked there was really sweet and helpful and didn't mind at all that it was with a coupon!  She just went in to the back and made them up for us there and then :)  
Definitely recommended!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails