Apr 4, 2011

Sam's hat!!


Sam wore a hat out today...kind of funny really as he hasn't worn one much all winter and now the weather is warm he suddenly decides to wear one!!  Anyway, we shop for a while and then stop off at Timmys....the Timmys we go to is full of soldiers and cops...not that that matters...just kind of funny really (I mean what coffee shop ISN'T full of cops lmao) but it isn't until we're sat in Timmys having lunch that I realise what Sam's hat SAYS!!!  :)

Geez....perfect hat for a six year old huh????  I have NO clue where that hat came from!!  I certainly didn't buy it....so how it ended up at our house I've no idea, but I thought it was hilarious....then I sat there at the table and kept speaking overly loudly and calling Susannah (13) 'Mommy' to Sam...and me Grandma.....so we looked like one of those awful families...a beer drinking teen who had a baby soooo young and puts her kid in a beer hat ;)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails