Apr 4, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday!!



1. do you weigh yourself?  Very rarely.  I used to weigh myself a lot and had the scales in my bathroom, but my Daughter started weighing herself too often and worrying about her weight too much, so I packed the scales away and now don't worry about it - I focus more on whether my clothes feel comfortable....


2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten?  Caviar - blegh!!  Lloyd ordered some for our Anniversary last year as I wanted to try some as one of my goals for the year....it was disgusting but I'm so glad that we can all say we've tried it.....You can see the post where we tried the caviar HERE


3. snail mail or email?  snail mail :)  


4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they?  No, I don't think so.  I used to....but one came true and I survived....so now I know I can survive pretty much anything.  


5. do you play an instrument?  No.  I had guitar lessons as a child but don't remember anything.


6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear?  snake.


7. do you ever go braless in public?  omg no!!!  


8. today i am thankful for........................?  My amazing childrens help in the grocery store and at home with the recycling and sorting out the garage and truck.  All their help with very little complaining.  They are wonderful.  I am soooo lucky.  

You can join in with this meme HERE 
Related Posts with Thumbnails