Apr 27, 2011

Wednesday tag....

1. What is something that bothers you if it is not done perfectly?  The tops in the kitchen being cleaned...but I'm a lot more relaxed about it than I used to be....and these days I'm just happy that the children help as much as they do :)  

2. What is one of your best childhood memories?   My birthday one year - I had a birthday party with my friends and then after the party when all my friends had gone home, there was a knock at the door and it was one of my friends come back again - and she had a surprise for me - her and her parents were taking me to the theatre to see 'Babes In The Wood'....  :)  So off we went :)  

3. Do you plan to watch the Royal Wedding and when was the last time you wore a hat?   No I won't watch the wedding, but I will probably watch a few highlights or at least watch clips on the BBC news website.  I might even buy Hello Magazine or whatever to read about it - but I won't get up to watch it.  I lost interest in the Royals after Diana...the last time I wore a hat was when my Sister got married when Susannah was two, So about 11 years ago!!  I hated the hat!!!

4. Where do you fall in the birth order in your family? Do you think this has influenced your personality? I was the youngest child and third Daughter.I don't think it has influenced my personality at all - I think I'm actually more like a first born.  I'm more independent, smarter and I definitely never considered myself to be spoilt.  My Sisters would probably disagree.  

5. Where do you think you spend most of your money?  Food and eating out probably.  Soon that will change.

6. When you need to confront someone would you rather communicate in person, on the phone, by email or by letter? Why?  Email definitely.  Less confrontational.  

7. Dodge ball, freeze tag, kickball or jump rope? You have to pick one. jump rope or freeze tag.

8. Insert your own random thought here. I really should switch this off and go to sleep.  Soooo tired.  
Related Posts with Thumbnails