May 27, 2011

Date night with Sam :)






Last night it was Sam's turn to have a date night with me :)  He chose to go out for burgers and then have bubblegum ice cream :)  I took him to Milestones.  The staff were super nice to him and treated him so well :)  Our server was so great and had a great sense of humour - especially when Sam reached for the drinks menu and asked for a bellini - with a straight face!!!  :)

I laughed and said he'd take a pepsi but asked if he could have one of the plastic animals in it ;)  In the end he got a frog in one and a bunny in another :)

Sam ordered a four-cheese burger from the adult menu and it was HUGE!!  But he did really well and enjoyed it!!  I had roasted sablefish with seaweed gnocchi and it was delicious!!  (Yes I can picture Sharon screwing up her face hahahaha) 

After Milestones we went to Education Station to look around and then headed to Marble Slab Creamery   where we had our ice cream.  I ordered a small Amaretto with coconut and almond mix-ins and it was very yummy but HUGE!!!  Wow - how big are large ones????  I didn't eat it all...maybe half. 

Sam loved his bubblegum ice cream but ended up a little messy!  We headed home and he had a bubble bath so he was much less sticky before bed time :)  

It was a lovely evening and Sam looked so smart and was such fun to be with :)  
I really love my date nights with the kids one on one :)  
Related Posts with Thumbnails