May 27, 2011

Friday Fill ins!!

1. This week I was sick a LOT and very grateful when it finally stopped, Lloyds issues over seeing the children worked in my favour luckily and I was brave when dealing with some not very nice people!

2. I hope Summer heat returns.

3. It's all about horses tomorrow - I am looking forward to taking Abigail to the horse showcase tomorrow to see the horses.

4. I love being in the sun. 

5. I demand a decent a long hot Summer after last years windy not so great one.

6. I will stay on my path, it's filled with hope, courage, gratitude and love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing JoAnne, tomorrow my plans include taking the children to the free horse showcase at the Olympiette Centre and to the Festival of the Arts at Victoria School and Sunday, I want to take Laurence to use his Michaels coupon! The girls have new books they want to get too.
Related Posts with Thumbnails