May 22, 2011

Getting to know you Sunday.....



1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?  I like to open the windows and listen to the rain, smell that fresh rain smell, snuggle with the children, read or watch a movie, bake, play games, craft, do homely things.  I also like driving in the rain :)

2. what time do you go to bed?  I go to bed around 10pm but I don't go to sleep until around 1am.

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?  I did subscribe to Creating Keepsakes for the last couple of years, but it just ran out and I'm not going to renew.  I don't scrapbook any more, and I have mored on to magazines like Artful Blogging and Art Journaling....I don't subscribe to them, but buy them when I see them...

4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?  I was tempted to but what use would the money be??  So no.....I just enjoyed my last few days instead :)

5. what's your beauty obsession?  Lol I don't think I have one ;)  I'm quite enjoying having a lovely tan...and I have something I'm planning to do in the near future too but it's a bit hush hush for now ;)

6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?  Oh I don't wear designer labels so that would be hopeless....I do wear a LOT of clothes from Reitmans but then they don't sell underwear so I'd be hooped!!!  lol...Could I say Winners???  Then I can get everything!!  I tend to get all my clothes in either Reitmans or Winners....and I like sales.  I'm cheap lol!

7. what's your summer must have?  outdoor pools!  I HAVE to go swimming at outdoor pools in the summer - I love the sound....reminds me of my childhood :)  There is something special about swimming in a pool in the sunshine :)  Proper outdoor pools - not the above ground ones you can buy - but the real thing.  They're special :)  

8. do you make weekly dinner menus?  No.  I'm very unorganized.  Plus we tend to go out so much in the evenings now and the kids are at their Dads on Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes Friday/ Saturday/ Sundays......so planning is not easy...Wednesdays we go to the farmers market....so really we aren't home much to eat any more and when we are, Susannah only ever wants baked potatoes lol!!!!



Related Posts with Thumbnails