Jun 3, 2011

Friday Fill-ins

1. Hey! How can it be June already????  This year is going waaay too fast!!

2.  I'm not sure anything they said ever had a kernel of truth.

3. Eat one arrowroot cookie and I eat the whole packet...sigh....

4. I love him soooo much but he's definitely the child born in the middle. 

5. First thing to note: procrastination does not make me feel good in the long term.  Getting things crossed off my to-do list makes me feel sooo much better.

6. Facebook is a terrible distraction.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing my little part in helping a friend going through a difficult time, then having supper and watching a movie with the kids before an early night with my book :) , tomorrow my plans include going to the New Sarepta parade with Val then in the evening going to the movies with a group of women from a Meet-up group I've joined!! and Sunday, I want to see what the day brings and what the children feel like doing - but hope to get to the dog park with Rosie at least!
Related Posts with Thumbnails