Jul 16, 2011

A stroll along the Art Walk....














Laurence and I spent the afternoon strolling along Whyte Avenue today, enjoying the art displays at the Art Walk.  We met up with my friend Ki for a while, and helped her choose a dress - although she ended up not buying one, and I ended up walking out with a new one instead!!!  

We also spent time taking notes on how to display art and what kind of thing to display, how to price art etc - as next year I plan to be a part of the Art Walk - hopefully with Ki!! 

Laurence and I also went to Irie foods for lunch and he tried Caribbean food for the first time :)  Too funny - he isn't keen on spicy food but still chose Jerk chicken!!  Hahaha!!  I had chicken roti YUM!!!  

We took Ki to Coney Island Candy Store to get Zoltar to read her fortune too....sooo VERY important ;)


Related Posts with Thumbnails