Jul 16, 2011

Tag time :)


{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Right now I am listening to The Calling 'Where You May Go' as often as possible....it's an old favourite of mine.  




{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Swimming or hiking/ walking.




{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
The subway...it's dirty, smelly and almost always crowded...although riding the subway DOES almost always mean I am somewhere fun having an interesting time....so I guess I can't complain about THAT.  




{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
39 is quite a good age....I kind of like being every age I am...there always seems to be something good about every age I am...I've loved being in my thirties...my thirties have been GREAT...I hope my forties are just as good :)  




{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
journal, do art, go on facebook...




{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
cycle rides, swimming, long summer days of total freedom....but not much - I like being an adult.




{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
Last week....legal issues, court cases...waiting to hear from lawyers....blah...




{eight} what was the first thing you bought with your own money when you were young?
no clue!!  Although I DO remember buying these pretty little rings for 15p each in Denners - they were just a thin silver band with a  tiny fake coloured gem stone and they were REALLY popular with all the teens - I had several of them in all different colours :)  




{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
I really like September - it feels like new year - fresh new start, new school supplies, new homeschool year....the trees start to change colour...weather gets cooler....things start to get back to normal after the summer....things feel a little exciting for some reason.....things feel a bit slower and calmer after a busy summer...But I like every month!  




{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
lmao almost every Daughtry, Adele and Lifehouse song I think!!!  I can't limit it to three!!!  :)



Related Posts with Thumbnails