Sep 27, 2011

Date night with Sharon :)

Tonight was date night with Sharon.  Every month or so we get together at Montana's for Appies and desserts and to chat and laugh about all the ups and downs in our lives - actually mainly in MY life and mainly in my LOVE LIFE lmao.....which seems to be the main topic of conversation each time lol....but no matter what we always spend the night laughing and Sharon always shocks me with her crude sense of humour because she always seems so respectable lol - so to hear some of the things she says makes me laugh even more!!  :)  



Sharon thinks I terrified the server in to giving me all these green suckers, but I promise, no threats were made:  


Thanks for a great night Sharon!!!  (Now you have to admit the outside piccy of the restaurant REALLY makes the blog post Sharon, huh??????  lmao)....
Related Posts with Thumbnails