Sep 27, 2011

Today!!!

Today I went to the health unit to meet with Abigails psychologist and psychiatrist and have her meds reviewed.

Today I hoped that there would still be some green suckers left at Montanas after Sharon got Tara and Mack to take them all yesterday!!  And thankfully the server gave me about TEN!!  :)

Today I dreamed about what it would be like to go with what the children want me to do...if they could pick a new husband for me I know who they would pick....

Today I forgot to put the French cd on in the car on the way to French club!!

Today I heard that Ki's Daughter was ill with a lung infection and being given IV antibiotics, so I made sure Ki knew she could call me at any time if she needed anything.

Today I said Congratulations to Darren for being offered the job he was interviewed for today...now he decides whether to apply for the other one, and also what shift to choose...but in the mean time I'm pretty sure it means he can have better access to texts and Email during the day again :)

Today I read a news article that Kathy sent me about an idiot who tried to smuggle live Hummingbirds in his underpants!!!

Today I watched Sharon watch me from across the parking lot with a very puzzled look on her face, as if I was CRAZY hahahaha!!!

Today I believed - I am incredibly lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful friends and to have such a vibrant, full and fulfilling life.

Today I felt - really pleased to finally get my boots off for a while this afternoon after rushing about all day.

Today I wondered  about creative ideas, games, crafts, projects for French club when it is held here next month.

Today I bought Two bags of perogies at Sobeys for $1. each - they are a great deal!!  Sobeys has some really good dollar deals on at the moment!!  The kids really like perogies!

Today I cleaned my bathroom, my bag, the car out of some garbage/ clutter that was building up again....

Today I was busy making plans and filling in my diary up until Christmas with classes, field trips, activities and get togethers....as well as making arrangements for my birthday celebration.
Related Posts with Thumbnails