Sep 2, 2011

Friday Fill-ins....

1. When I was 10 years old I got my first Sindy Doll - she was a ballerina with brown hair and a beautiful pink tutu.  I loved her :)  

2. brussel sprouts are my favorite vegetable because they are yummy with a roast dinner and remind me of Christmas. 

3. My dream pet is a pet rock, because they don't pee or poop or shed hair or have vets bills. 

4. inspiration and creativity surrounds you. 

5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in Canmore or Nantucket. 

6.  Love and strength please keep on shinin' on me. 

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night at home, tomorrow my plans include getting that bin filled and then depending on the weather maybe the movie on the square downtown and Sunday, I want to head to the Cornfest at the Prairie Gardens to make the most of the Annual Pass I got for half price with Groupon!! Then on Monday (as it's a three day weekend, I want to...double check everything is in the bin, then take Rosie for a walk somewhere different - maybe Whitemud Ravine, maybe the Wilderness Centre...maybe Elk Island
Related Posts with Thumbnails