Sep 13, 2011

Senses tag.....

• One thing I saw today was…the very sad status update from Faiths Mom and Dad saying that little Faith had passed away this afternoon.  I am glad to hear that she is no longer in pain or struggling to breathe, but I am still so very sad that a little girl so full of life and happiness...a little girl so happy with her Barbie house just a few short weeks ago, is no longer alive to enjoy it :(  Life really is so unfair sometimes.

• One thing I heard …
my phone buzzing a LOT with text messages - ones that made me smile....and a picture of a very cute little girl with a tooth missing :)  

• One thing I touched today was…
Abigails hair and cheek.  She was sleeping on the bed beside me this afternoon and I was stroking her hair and cheek and kissing her cheek while she was asleep :)  She's still so little even though she's almost ten!  :)  

• One thing I tasted …
the pulled pork I made for dinner which was amazingly good - I cooked in bbq sauce with Guinness YUMMY!!!  :)  with yummy buns :)  

• One pleasant smell I had today was…
the smell of Sams cough and cold syrup - even though he didn't like it lol!

Related Posts with Thumbnails