Sep 7, 2011

Today I went to the mail box and was very happy with what was there :)

Today I hoped the tide had changed permanently but sadly no...

Today I dreamed of new beginnings

Today I forgot  to get the letter out of the car

Today I heard more geese fly overhead even though its 30c

Today I said he was a selfish bastard - and I meant it.  He is.

Today I read all about my new class.

Today I watched Sam walking along looking through his mini telescope :)

Today I believed my fate lies in the hands of a totally selfish bastard :(

Today I felt powerless to protect my children the totally selfish bastard that doesn't seem to care about their futures and best interests :(

Today I wondered endlessly how best to deal with this situation

Today I bought a french cd and lemonade.

Today I cleaned my bathroom.

Today I was riding a roller coaster.  I am happy and had a wonderful day with my children - we enjoyed the gorgeous weather and our time out - we had a great day homeschooling and Abigail enjoyed her class.  we had fun at the park - I had a good time with Susannah there - the farmers market was fun too.  It was a great learning day :)  It was also a good day for developments regarding Abigail and therapy.  She also had a good day and no melt downs!!  It was a GOOD day :)  The only bad part was dealing with divorce stuff.  Get that out of the way and life will be perfect :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails