Oct 27, 2011

Bricks4Kidz.....Session 2





Today Sam and Abby had their Lego class....they really loved todays class.  Sam really enjoyed the first one, but Abigail wasn't so sure - this time though, she was partnering a new friend which helped - and they got on really well - the new friend turned out to be the Daughter of an OLD friend of mine :)  It was  really good to catch up with her :)  

While they were in their class, I took the chance to relax in the coffee shop nearby over a London fog, some of their yummy toast and a piece of their chocolate loaf!  Their food and tea is sooooooo good!  It's Aroma cafe in Bonnie Doon mall - now, the mall itself is horrible, but that cafe is fabulous and worth going to the mall for on it's own!!  YUM!!!  I sat in there and art journaled for an hour :)  

Then on the way back through Sears I found the perfect Halloween costume for the party I'm going to on Saturday night - at HALF PRICE!!!  Yay!!!!  :)  And a costume for Susannah at half price too :)  which turned out to be ideal - she took one look at it and I knew she thought I was crazy as it looked awful and childlike on the hanger - and was covered in lace!  But I knew it was going to look super cute on her!  And I was right as usual lol - she needs to remember her Mom is always right hahaha!!  :)  

Anyway, my two, and Abby's new friend were the last to leave the class and they helped tidy up the Lego for the teachers....the girls didn't want to finish - and the teachers were saying how pleased they were to see girls enjoying it so much because 90% of Lego users are boys and it should be encouraged in girls as much as possible!!!  

It's such a great class :)  

I definitely plan to sign them up for more in the new year :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails