Oct 27, 2011

Friday fill ins...

And...here we go! 

1. Beware of being too dependent on anyone but yourself.

2. I am looking forward to curling up by the fire with a cup of tea and watching it snow.

3. And since we bought pumpkins we really SHOULD carve them!!!

4. why do people think there are only evil spirits? 

5. Where shall we go trick or treating this year?

6. potato and bacon soup is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pumpkin carving, apple bobbing, taking Susannah and her friends to the Halloween dance and taking Abby and Sam to the haunted hike, tomorrow my plans include more fun Halloween activities and going to a Medieval/ King Arthur themed fancy dress Halloween party and Sunday, I want to take the children and their friends and meet my friend and her boys at the Prairie Gardens for the Pumpkin Festival!
Related Posts with Thumbnails