Nov 3, 2011

Art Every Day Month....








Today for AEDM I started a new canvas....I have just sketched the face and tomorrow I will start painting her and then adding texture and some wording....I didn't have much time to enjoy art this evening.

It was an art filled day though!!  Sam and Abby had art classes this morning - their classes were on 'comic book art' and they both seemed to really enjoy it!!  They both came home with wonderful cartoons and comics they had written and drawn!!

I filled more places in my art classes this afternoon and have had some ideas for new classes for the new year :)

I was thrilled to see that a very talented and inspiring artist from Toronto art college had 'liked' my art work on Facebook!!  How flattering :)  That really made my day :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails