Nov 3, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude!!!


Today I am grateful for my truck.  I love that it feels safe and sturdy and it gets us where we need to go.  I love that I don't need to worry about the kids jumping in puddles or having fun at the park...their messy boots or sticky fingers...or Rosie at the dog park in the river.....it is a family car and it shows it - it shows how much fun we have had and how much LIFE we have lived in it.  

 I am grateful for the hour I had to myself this morning and the man who made me smile with his cheery message.

 I am grateful for a lovely afternoon with Tracy sharing the ups and downs of life (and dog ownership lol).

 I am grateful for Laurence who managed to get all the tyres in the back of my truck TWICE (after chasing two through the darkness after they ran away).

I am grateful for my iphone - for the fact it allows me to take great pictures, edit them in instagram, send them in texts to make friends laugh, post on facebook and do a million other things. :)

 What are you grateful for today?
Related Posts with Thumbnails