Nov 4, 2011

Friday Fill-ins....

And...here we go! 

1. In November, I most look forward to The start of Christmas festivities like 'The Festival of Trees' and 'Celebration of Lights'.

2. This week is almost over...phew!

3. It's right there, in the things that you do and the way you live your life, that show the kind of person you REALLY are...

4. I know that tomorrow when my car is serviced and has it's winter tyres on, I will have peace of mind. 

5. Water is one of my favourite drinks and is something very important to me - I feel good when I am close to water - be it in a bubble bath, hot tub, by the sea, a lake, a river....snow, rain....water brings me a sense of calm.

6. 'isn't she pale'? is what my grandmother used to say!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying home and relaxing with a movie and some art with Susannah, tomorrow my plans include attending a training course all day and then going out for the evening with Susannah and Sunday, I want to go hiking somewhere new with Susannah and Rosie for the day....not sure where yet so we need to plan that tomorrow night !
Related Posts with Thumbnails